We have just updated the MAJA/THEIA workshop website to add a draft program. The workshop will be held in Toulouse, from 13th to 14th of June, and will be hosted by the ENSEEIHT engineering school in Toulouse historical center. Registrations are still open, until the third of June. The aim of this workshop is to collect feedback and share experiences on the quality, use and applications of the L2A surface reflectance products delivered by Theia from Sentinel-2 data.The meeting objectives are as follows :
- to provide information about L2A product status and validation
- to gather feedback from users about L2A product quality
- to show applications and results of L2A Sentinel-2 time series
- to share experiences on how to use the products
- to collect suggestions for improvements.
We look forward to meeting you soon !The organising Comittee (Arnaud Sellé, Olivier Hagolle, Céline Arnal)